Sunday, April 13, 2008

Karil's c'bow

havent done much today.
i found my dads laptop andhave been playing runescape for the past... oh.... 2 hours?
i had died at bounty hunter with my rune defender and lost it. so i headed up to the giuld to get a new one. i got a rune on my 4th kill and got another on my like 20th. not bad!
i also just bought a karil's crossbow, not sure if its any good but... im heading down to the hill giant cave to try it out( thats were i try out all my new wepons) drank a range pot turned on pray and hit... "0" grrr 6, 19...not bad. more bad hits... well it seems the crossbow is not so good. hmmm
my max-19
dont even get to pick up you bolt racks! sad.
im now checking the bonuses to see... wow, the rune c'bow has better bonuses!
so folks, the karil's c'bow is not a good choise.

4 comments:

Eman said...

I think most people buy it for the looks.

Eman said...

did you copy the whole code?

Runekilla323 said...

that is a good posoblity... thanks ill try again later :D

Runekilla323 said...

just tryed again...didnt work